-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Search Discussions

  • Daniel McBrearty at Sep 10, 2006 at 12:46 pm
    get a virtual machine at bytemark.co.uk

    slightly more than el cheapo shared hosting but root access and do
    what the hell you like with it.

    good customer service too.

    On 9/10/06, Kieren Diment wrote:
    It recently came up on IRC, and Dreamhost aside there seems to be a lack of
    information on who will host catalyst on FastCGI in a shared environment.

    Please can you use this thread to provide your recommendation/warning. Bear
    in mind that this is likely to become a page on the wiki if we get a
    response.

    Personally I'm particularly interested if I can get catalyst hosting in a
    "green" data centre, but that's my boat that I've got to float.

    Your replies here please ladies and gentlemen.

    List: Catalyst at lists.rawmode.org
    Listinfo:
    Searchable archive:
    http://www.mail-archive.com/catalyst at lists.rawmode.org/
    Dev site: http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/

    --
    Daniel McBrearty
    email : danielmcbrearty at gmail.com
    www.engoi.com : the multi - language vocab trainer
    BTW : 0873928131
  • Thomas Hartman at Sep 10, 2006 at 1:43 pm
    I use a VPS at tektonic, and wrote about getting Catalyst + DBIC n friends
    installed in a sane way at

    http://perlmonks.org/?node_idW0777

    good luck!

    List: Catalyst at lists.rawmode.org