I just set up Planet Catalyst at http://planet.catalystframework.org to
aggregate blogs about Catalyst . It is linked from the main Catalyst
homepage now so you can reach it from there. The planet is focused on
articles related to Catalyst and friends which means it filters articles on
catalyst, dbic, dbix(::)?class or html(::)?widget (case insensitive). Let me
know if there are any other topics of interest that should be included.

Planet Catalyst is powered by Plagger <http://plagger.org/>, a Perl-based
RSS/Atom feed aggregator. Thanks to Tatsuhiko Miyagawa for writing Plagger
and answering my questions on the #plagger FreeNode IRC channel.

If you have questions or would like a blog added, send email to the
catalyst-dev
mailing list <http://lists.rawmode.org/mailman/listinfo/catalyst-dev> or ask
on #catalyst / #catalyst-dev IRC channels.
--
John Wang
http://www.dev411.com/blog/

Search Discussions

  • Christopher H. Laco at Aug 3, 2006 at 6:04 pm

    articles related to Catalyst and friends which means it filters articles on
    catalyst, dbic, dbix(::)?class or html(::)?widget (case insensitive).
    Bah. No Handel? Pfffft.
    Catalyst is dead to me. Dead I say. An ex-parrot.

    :-)

    -=Chris

    articles related to Catalyst and friends which means it filters articles on
    catalyst, dbic, dbix(::)?class or html(::)?widget (case insensitive).
    Bah. No Handel? Pfffft.
    There would be if I could find the Handel RSS/Atom feeds ;)

    --
    John Wang
    http://www.dev411.com/blog/
  • Christopher H. Laco at Aug 3, 2006 at 6:25 pm

    John Wang wrote:
    articles related to Catalyst and friends which means it filters
    articles
    on
    catalyst, dbic, dbix(::)?class or html(::)?widget (case insensitive).
    Bah. No Handel? Pfffft.
    There would be if I could find the Handel RSS/Atom feeds ;)
    /me shakes fists in air
    Khaaaaaaaaaannnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I must have forgotten to put the link tags back in when I redid the site
    in Cat, or I post nothing useful.

    Either way, here's the spew:
    http://handelframework.com/blog/atom.xml

    -=Chris

    There would be if I could find the Handel RSS/Atom feeds ;)
    Either way, here's the spew:
    http://handelframework.com/blog/atom.xml
    Thanks. You're now on Planet Catalyst!

    --