So, who's turning up then?
Hi,

I'm definitely interested in meeting you guys, so I will show up. But there are also some nice talks at the same time, so I'll do some zapping.

Is this BoF intended as an intersection between Catalyst and DBIx::Class (issues about making them work together) ? Or rather as an union (any topic about either Catalyst or DBIx::Class) ?

Best regards,

Laurent Dami
Conseiller en syst?mes d'information
Palais de Justice - Etat de Gen?ve
Case postale 3966
Place du Bourg-de-Four 3, 1211 Gen?ve 3
+41 (22) 327 20 64 (direct), +41 (22) 327 20 37 (service)
http://cui.unige.ch/~dami

Search Discussions

  • Matt S Trout at Jun 19, 2006 at 3:00 pm

    Dami Laurent (PJ) wrote:
    So, who's turning up then?
    Hi,

    I'm definitely interested in meeting you guys, so I will show up. But there are also some nice talks at the same time, so I'll do some zapping.

    Is this BoF intended as an intersection between Catalyst and DBIx::Class (issues about making them work together) ? Or rather as an union (any topic about either Catalyst or DBIx::Class) ?
    Probably more the latter. I'm expecting it to be fairly informal, and to
    bounce between "users meeting involved people" and "so where are we going and
    who fancies working on what" as people drift in and out (I'll be there the
    whole period but anybody else is more than welcome to bounce out for a
    particular talk they want to hear and come back afterwards. just expect to be
    volunteered for things while you're gone :)

    --
    Matt S Trout Offering custom development, consultancy and support
    Technical Director contracts for Catalyst, DBIx::Class and BAST. Contact

groupcatalyst @
categoriescatalyst, perl
postedJun 19, '06 at 1:26p
activeJun 19, '06 at 3:00p
websitecatalystframework.org
irc#catalyst

2 users in discussion

Matt S Trout: 1 post Dami Laurent (PJ): 1 post