A few days ago I recieved some help regarding a
problem I had with custom controllers that all inherit
from a single base class. Basically the trouble was a
small issue with the config method that caused the
inherited controllers to grab config data from
previously instantiated ones. For more info see the
thread " Creating my own controller and another
question" for more information and for the workaround
that was given.

I was asked to write a test case for this problem. I
looked at the tests under /t in catalyst and wrote the
following attachment. However I am not sure if it
would be prefered that I sent a patch to an existing
test or if this attached test is in the format that
the community prefers. If someone could direct me to
where I can find out more information I will be happy
to fix this up.

Thanks again for the help.

--john

http://mail.yahoo.com