Quite a few people have suggested at various points that we should split the
helpers, dev tools etc. off into a separate package and have Catalyst itself
be purely the runtime in order to minimize the number of dependencies required
for deployment.

It shouldn't be that complicated as such, it's just going to be an annoying
drudge. So, under the assumption that you can come kick me for help (and the
rest of the cat team - I'm just taking point on the "volunteering" bit :),
does anybody fancy giving it a go?

Reply here with proof of masochistic tendencies ...

--
Matt S Trout Offering custom development, consultancy and support
Technical Director contracts for Catalyst, DBIx::Class and BAST. Contact

groupcatalyst @
categoriescatalyst, perl
postedApr 16, '06 at 7:01p
activeApr 16, '06 at 7:01p