I currently use web forms for a lot for back-end apps so I'm making
template after template for the web forms. I read about the HTML Widget
module and thought about using this but it almost seems like more work
just to create a simple form. What are the benefits of this, any
opinions on this?

Search Discussions

  • Yuval Kogman at Apr 13, 2006 at 2:16 pm

    I currently use web forms for a lot for back-end apps so I'm making
    template after template for the web forms. I read about the HTML Widget
    module and thought about using this but it almost seems like more work
    just to create a simple form. What are the benefits of this, any
    opinions on this?
    the declaration of the form and the validation of the form need only
    be told the structure of the form once, together.

    Furthermore, when you have validation errors you don't need to code
    the TT loop to print them correctly, which is usually a royal pain
    in the lower backside.

    --
    Yuval Kogman <nothingmuch at woobling.org>
    http://nothingmuch.woobling.org 0xEBD27418