I'm trying to get an application which is half cut & pasted from the
catalyst-simpleapp example in the HTML::Seamstress CVS repository and half
from the SmokeServer sample application in the Catalyst SVN repository.

In my one page, simple test application, I'm getting the following error
when trying to start the server:

/Library/Perl/5.8.6/DBIx/Class/Relationship/HasMany.pm line 34.
Couldn't instantiate component "Mattistics::View::Seamstress", "COMPONENT()
didn't return a object" at /Library/Perl/5.8.6/Module/Pluggable/Fast.pm line
86
Compilation failed in require at script/mattistics_server.pl line 49.

What's the next step?

I'm current in all the software from CPAN.

My directory tree is as follows:

./lib/Mattistics/Controller/Root.pm
./lib/Mattistics/Model/MattisticsDB.pm
./lib/Mattistics/View/Seamstress.pm
./lib/Mattistics.pm
./lib/MattisticsDB/Company.pm
./lib/MattisticsDB/Contact.pm
./lib/MattisticsDB.pm
./mattistics.yml
./README
./root/html/skeleton.html
./root/html/skeleton.pm

-matt
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Search Discussions

  • Yuval Kogman at Apr 2, 2006 at 7:01 pm