We recently upgraded from 5.33 to 5.66. There has been very little
breakage, but we do have something that I can't figure out.

# from test script

my $post = HTTP::Request->new(
POST => 'http://localhost/import/'
);
$post->header( name => $name );
$post->content( $some_xml );

request( $post )

# from controller

my $name = $c->req->header('name'); # ok
my $content = $c->req->body; # empty

I'm not sure how this code should be upgraded. As far as I can see
->body is not expected to work with POST, but I can't see what the
alternative is supposed to be.

Thanks,

Richard

http://www.bbc.co.uk/