Hi Folks,

I have just started using Catalyst and as a long term Mason user I am
using the Catalyst::View::Mason stuff. I am trying to use a different
component root and am following instructions similar to that in the
tutorial for TT. I am trying to use path_to to allow for me deploying
the thing somewhere else but I am running into a couple of problems.
The app modules is:

package africa;

use strict;
use Catalyst qw/-Debug DefaultEnd FormValidator/;
use Text::Markdown;
use Time::Piece;
use Date::Calc qw( English_Ordinal );

our $VERSION = '0.01';

africa->config(
name => 'Africa Now',
'V::Mason' => {
comp_root => __PACKAGE__->path_to( 'comp' )
}
);

africa->setup;

I get the following error:

Can't locate object method "path_to" via package "africa" at /Library/
WebServer/Documents/Development/africa/script/../lib/africa.pm line 11.

I tried the absolute path which allowed the server to start but then
Mason is failing as it can't seem to find the components.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Kevin

groupcatalyst @
categoriescatalyst, perl