Is there a way to drop to the perl debugger while a Catalyst app is
running in the development server script? Maybe with something like:

$DB::Single=1

So that you can pay around with model objects and stuff "live"?

  • Sebastian Riedel at Feb 10, 2006 at 8:28 am

    Is there a way to drop to the perl debugger while a Catalyst app is
    running in the development server script? Maybe with something like:

    $DB::Single=1

    So that you can pay around with model objects and stuff "live"?
    perl -d script/myapp_server.pl

    --
    sebastian
  • Kennedy Clark at Feb 10, 2006 at 4:47 pm