The documentation in Catalyst.pm for C<< $c->forward >> says:
Forwards processing to a private action.
What is a "private action"? Should it be any sub that has a :Private
attribute? But forwarding to any sub in any package works for me.

Thanks, Frank

Search Discussions

  • Robert Sedlacek at Jan 18, 2006 at 3:23 pm

    Frank Wiegand wrote:
    What is a "private action"? Should it be any sub that has a :Private
    attribute? But forwarding to any sub in any package works for me.
    Every action has a private name, some also have public ones.

    hth, p

groupcatalyst @
categoriescatalyst, perl
postedJan 18, '06 at 2:32p
activeJan 18, '06 at 3:23p
websitecatalystframework.org
irc#catalyst

2 users in discussion

Robert Sedlacek: 1 post Frank Wiegand: 1 post