Hi everybody,

I'm experiencing an execution error of MyApp_server.pl when testing a new
app :

[Mon Sep 26 14:52:09 2005] [catalyst] [info] Request took 0.310098s (3.225
/s)
.=-----------------------------------------------------------------+----------=.
Action | Time |
=-----------------------------------------------------------------+----------=|
/achat/begin | 0.003570s |
/auto | 0.004699s |
/achat/auto | 0.000039s |
/achat/view | 0.000022s |
-> Librairie::V::TT->process | 0.123952s |
/end | 0.124970s |

Wide character in syswrite at /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.7/i686-linux/IO/Handle.pm
line 449.

The buildin server crashes with the above message. I had a look at
IO::Handle but I couldn't figure out what could have crashed.

Any help out there ??

--
Bernard FRIT