This is a test message to catalyst@rawmode.org to see if that works, because
mail to catalysts@lists.rawmode.org is failing at my employer's exchange
server.

<catalyst@lists.rawmode.org>... Deferred: Name server: lists.rawmode.org.:
host name lookup failure
Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
Will keep trying until message is 1 day old

Presumably because there is no MX for lists.rawmode.org (though there is for
rawmode.org).

Search Discussions

  • Sebastian Riedel at Apr 27, 2005 at 2:06 am

    Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
    Will keep trying until message is 1 day old

    Presumably because there is no MX for lists.rawmode.org (though there
    is for
    rawmode.org).
    We'll investigate once our admin's back from his tequilla mission in
    croatia. :)

    --
    sebastian
  • Danijel Milicevic at Apr 27, 2005 at 11:28 pm

    Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
    Will keep trying until message is 1 day old

    Presumably because there is no MX for lists.rawmode.org (though there
    is for
    rawmode.org).
    We'll investigate once our admin's back from his tequilla mission in
    croatia. :)

    --
    sebastian
    I'm back from my tequilla mission and set the MX record for
    lists.rawmode.org - should be propagated in the next 24-48 hours.

    Regards,
    Danijel

groupcatalyst @
categoriescatalyst, perl