Hello,

I had some issues with RabbitMQ, and had to restart it. The issue was that
the queue sizes were remaining constant, despite there being producers and
consumers. But after restarting, I am unable to create a few of my queues.

I am using Pika, and I get the error:
ChannelClosed: Channel.Close(class_id = 50, method_id = 10, reply_code =
404, reply_text = "NOT_FOUND - no queue 'collector.be2' in vhost '/'")

I get the same error if I then try to delete it.
We noticed that the queue is still bound to the default exchange. So, it
seems like that's causing the strange behavior. And I can't delete a
default binding. Is there any way to solve this problem without restarting
RabbitMQ? If I do have to restart RabbitMQ, can I expect it to be in a
proper state? I noticed that at least one of the queues I had issues with
was declared as durable. I'm not sure if that impacted this negatively.

Thank you!