Hi, I noticed that the .NET client ConnectionFactory class ignores the Heartbeat setting passed on the querystring when setting the uri property. I think it should instead, currently the workaround is to set the RequestedHeartbeat property.
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Search Discussions

  • Emile Joubert at Feb 7, 2012 at 2:51 pm
    Hi Simone,