Hi,
I just started using STOMP protocol for communicating with RabbitMQ.
Everything works well. However wondering if RabbitMQ tells STOMP
clients if a message is redelivered. Didn't see any information. If
this is not supported, any plans of supporting it in near future?

Thanks in advance,
Sunil

Search Discussions

  • Steve Powell at Feb 13, 2012 at 4:45 pm
    Sunil,

    As far as I can see, redelivery information is never sent to a STOMP client,
    though this is available in the STOMP adapter, so we might be able to put it in
    a message header.

    I've raised a requirement.

    Steve Powell (a delirious kitten)
    ----------some more definitions from the SPD----------
    vermin (v.) Treating the dachshund for roundworm.
    chinchilla (n.) Cooling device for the lower jaw.
    socialcast (n.) Someone to whom everyone is speaking but nobody likes.
    I just started using STOMP protocol for communicating with RabbitMQ.
    Everything works well. However wondering if RabbitMQ tells STOMP
    clients if a message is redelivered. Didn't see any information. If
    this is not supported, any plans of supporting it in near future?

    Thanks in advance,
    Sunil
  • Sunil Agrawal at Feb 13, 2012 at 6:49 pm
    Thanks Steve,
    Please keep the mailing list updated once the functionality goes in a
    release. Meanwhile, is it possible for you to just give me a patch that I
    can apply locally?

    Thanks, Sunil