Hi all,

I was wondering whether there would be any chance that Shovel or RabbitMQ
itself gets a compression functionality anytime in the future?
I have multiple RabbitMQ's which shovel messages over WAN to each
other,which is working great. I realize compression would be really nice to
have in order to reduce the amount of traffic going over WAN.
I would like to avoid letting my clients handle compression and
decompression.

Any idea anyone?

Thanks,

Jelle