Please let me know if any of you had this issue and possible solution of
truncated messages when the message characters size exceeded 50000.

I am using .NET Client to publish the message with BasicPublish method of
RabbitMQ.Client.IModel by passing in the message body as an byte[] array.

After successful publish, and view the Auto String/Base64 message from Web
UI Management Plugin it only shows 50000 characters and rest are truncated
nor have been written to the queue.

Thanks.