Hi Folks!

We are using last version of RabbitMQ 2.7.1 with Erlang R14B03 with
management plugin and on main page management plugin is showing a wrong
date on page footer. No wrong time, only date is wrong and causes some
mistakes.

I have attached a print-screen showing the "problem".

Cheers.

Fernando Dourado

  • Simon MacMullen at Jan 13, 2012 at 5:18 pm