Looking forward to hearing from you.

--
Guillem Anguera
guillem at trovit.com
Tel: 686.528.792

<http://www.trovit.com>www.trovit.com
Your partner for qualified users
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Search Discussions

  • Jason J. W. Williams at Nov 16, 2011 at 5:35 pm
    The primary benefit to clustering (without using mirrored queues) is
    scalability and publishing availability. If you put the Rabbit nodes behind
    a load balancer like HAProxy, you'll get fairly even queue distribution
    across the nodes. Queues are created on the node their creator was attached
    to at the time of creation, and there is no re-balancing. Clustering also
    ensures your producers always have a place to publish.

    Mirrored queues give you the ability sustain node failure and not lose
    access to the queues on that node. But you get a performance hit for the
    additional overhead.

    -J