Hello All,

I have just recently begun my foray into the world of enterprise class
message queuing.
To be honest, it's a bit intimidating at first, but that feeling is quickly
overwhelmed with excitement and wonder. :)
There is so much to learn! But message queuing really seems to be the way
to go for scalable, distributed workloads.
(I have been trying to get a Kerrighed cluster up and running and had been
only mildly successful
when I started a parallel MCollective project using RabbitMQ, and thus, the
introduction to Rabbit)

Anyway, with the seemingly limitless applications for Message Queuing,
I'm really curious as to what everyone is using their message queues to do
and how they have them configured,

would anyone care to share their setup(s)?

Thanks, and I look forward to reading your responses.
Jon
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Search Discussions

  • Alexandru Scvorţov at Nov 14, 2011 at 10:11 am
    Hi Jon,
    Anyway, with the seemingly limitless applications for Message Queuing,
    I'm really curious as to what everyone is using their message queues to do
    and how they have them configured,

    would anyone care to share their setup(s)?
    Since nobody else seems to be picking this up, here are a bunch of "Use
    Cases" and other assorted links:
    http://www.rabbitmq.com/delicious.html

    Cheers,
    Alex
[...]

  • Jon Jon at Nov 22, 2011 at 8:54 pm
    Hello Alexandru,

    Thanks for the reply, but it seems the link is broken. Do you know if it
    has changed?

    I really am interested in hearing specific use cases, personally, we are
    finding new uses for RabbitMQ every day.

    Thanks,
    Jon

    On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 3:11 AM, Alexandru Scvor?ov