Hi guys,

I have been unable to get the shovel management plugin to work. I have
installed all the necessary plugin dependency files. The actual message
shovelling is working but when I click on the Shovels tab in the Web UI,
I keep getting "TypeError: point is undefined" and nothing happens. Is
there a better way to debug what is actually going wrong ?

I am using v2.6.1.

--
Mihir Mone | Software Engineer

OMC-International
6 Paterson St,
Abbotsford,
VIC 3067 Melbourne | Australia

Phone +61 (3) 9412 6525
Fax +61 (3) 9415 9105
http://www.omc-international.com.au/

Smarter Ports | Safer Shipping.

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATIONS. The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be subject to legal professional privilege. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you received this correspondence by mistake, please promptly inform us by reply e-mail or by telephoning +61 3 9412 6500 and then delete the e-mail and destroy
any printed copy. You must not disclose, copy or rely on any part of this correspondence if you are not the intended recipient.

Search Discussions

  • Simon MacMullen at Nov 9, 2011 at 2:12 pm