Hi,

Earlier today I updated my rabbitmq server from v2.4.1 to v2.6.1. Now the
shovel plugin does not work at all. I have download all the necessary files
and there are no errors in the startup and run logs of the server. Any idea
why this would happen ? It seems that the broker is reading configuration
from the rabbitmq.config file but the rabbit_shovel configuration is getting
completely ignored for some reason ! I know this because if I change one of
the listeners and restart the server the new config does get picked up and
the broker listener is no longer present.

Been struggling with this for the past hour or so and am finally ready to
give up and get help before I proceed. I am running Debian Squeeze with
Erlang OTP R14B14.

Mihir Mone | Software Engineer

OMC-International
6 Paterson St
Abbotsford,
VIC 3067 Melbourne | Australia

Phone +61 (3) 9412 6525
Fax +61 (3) 9415 9105
<http://www.omc-international.com.au/> http://www.omc-international.com.au/

Smarter Ports | Safer Shipping.

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATIONS. The information contained in this e-mail is
confidential and may be subject to legal professional privilege. It is
intended solely for the addressee. If you received this correspondence by
mistake, please promptly inform us by reply e-mail or by telephoning +61 3
9412 6500 and then delete the e-mail and destroy any printed copy. You must
not disclose, copy or rely on any part of this correspondence if you are not
the intended recipient.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Search Discussions

  • Matthias Radestock at Oct 28, 2011 at 7:19 am
    Mihir,
    Earlier today I updated my rabbitmq server from v2.4.1 to v2.6.1. Now
    the shovel plugin does not work at all. I have download all the
    necessary files and there are no errors in the startup and run logs of
    the server. Any idea why this would happen ?
    The tag for the config entries has changed from rabbit_shovel to
    rabbitmq_shovel.

    Matthias.
  • Mihir Mone at Oct 28, 2011 at 7:42 am
    Matthias,

    I saw that in the new example configuration file and have changed it. Still
    no joy.

    Mihir

    Earlier today I updated my rabbitmq server from v2.4.1 to v2.6.1. Now
    the shovel plugin does not work at all. I have download all the
    necessary files and there are no errors in the startup and run logs of
    the server. Any idea why this would happen ?
    The tag for the config entries has changed from rabbit_shovel to
    rabbitmq_shovel.

    Matthias.
  • Matthias Radestock at Oct 28, 2011 at 8:18 am
    Mihir,