Hi guys,

at https://leemail.me we use RabbitMQ for feeding messages to our email
processing daemons, but we'll soon need more complex workflows. A while ago
Michael suggested an AMQP::Rebroadcaster feature in the gem for easy/safe
resubmission of messages to a different queue. (
http://lists.rabbitmq.com/pipermail/rabbitmq-discuss/2011-July/013773.html)
Has there been any progress? Is this still in the roadmap?

regards,

Michael

--
Want to sign up for websites without giving your email? Ask me for a leemail
.me invite.