Hi! I hope SocksJS questions appropriate for this mailing list.

I am looking at SocksJS and like many things about it. Is there any
documentation on the protocol itself or should I
just read the source and ask questions? Will the canonical implementation
always be Node.js-based? What's RabbitMQ team's
take on people going ahead and implementing SocksJS server on the JVM, in
Ruby and so on?

Search Discussions

  • Alexis Richardson at Sep 14, 2011 at 7:50 am