The RabbitMQ team is pleased to announce the release of RabbitMQ 2.6.1.

This release fixes a bug in the 2.6.0 version that causes the broker to fail to restart on reboot on some operating systems.

The release also contains a small number of other bug fixes and enhancements, and the first official outing of the routing topology visualiser. See the attached release notes for more details.

Binary and source distributions of the new release can be found in the usual place athttp://www.rabbitmq.com/download.html

We recommend that all users of earlier versions of RabbitMQ upgrade to this latest release.

As always, we welcome any questions, bug reports, and other feedback on this release, as well as general suggestions for features and enhancements in future releases. Mail us via the RabbitMQ discussion list atrabbitmq-discuss at lists.rabbitmq.com, or directlyat info at rabbitmq.com.

Regards,

The RabbitMQ Team