Is there a recommended XML spec file to use with txAMQP and RabbitMQ?
The spec files that I have found so far either don't work with
RabbitMQ or don't contain definitions for some of the newer
functionality.

--
Jeff Ollie

Search Discussions

  • Alexis Richardson at Aug 20, 2011 at 6:59 pm
    Jeff,

    Which ones have you tried to use?

    alexis

    Is there a recommended XML spec file to use with txAMQP and RabbitMQ?
    The spec files that I have found so far either don't work with
    RabbitMQ or don't contain definitions for some of the newer
    functionality.

    --
    Jeff Ollie
  • Jeffrey Ollie at Aug 22, 2011 at 4:32 pm

    The only one that I have gotten to work reliably is:

    http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~txamqpteam/txamqp/trunk/view/head:/src/specs/rabbitmq/amqp0-8.stripped.rabbitmq.xml

    All of the others that I have tried, including those from the Fedora
    amqp package (which just packages up specs downloaded from amqp.org I
    believe) fail in one way another.
    Is there a recommended XML spec file to use with txAMQP and RabbitMQ?
    The spec files that I have found so far either don't work with
    RabbitMQ or don't contain definitions for some of the newer
    functionality.
    --
    Jeff Ollie
  • Marek Majkowski at Aug 22, 2011 at 6:53 pm

    The only one that I have gotten to work reliably is:

    http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~txamqpteam/txamqp/trunk/view/head:/src/specs/rabbitmq/amqp0-8.stripped.rabbitmq.xml

    All of the others that I have tried, including those from the Fedora
    amqp package (which just packages up specs downloaded from amqp.org I
    believe) fail in one way another.
    Well, we do distribute some xml with dotnet client AFAIR,
    but I would doubt if it's going to work.

    I do know that Gavin tried to get Pika working in twisted,
    though I don't know what "new" RabbitMQ features are supported.

    Marek