Hi,

I am wondering if there is anyway to avoid duplicate messages in rabbitmq?
We have a loop that will submit jobs to rabbitmq once every 15 minutes.
However, some of the jobs take longer than 15 minutes to complete. So we are
wondering if there is anyway to search the content of the queue before we
submit. Does rabbitmq support this kind of search?

Thank you,

Vince