I am trying to build version 2.4.1 on Freebsd. I get the following error

erlc -I include -o ebin -Wall -v +debug_info -Duse_specs -pa ebin
src/rabbit_networking.erl

src/rabbit_networking.erl:49: type hostname() undefined

src/rabbit_networking.erl:71: type ip_port() undefined

gmake: *** [ebin/rabbit_networking.beam] Error 1

template10# gmake

erlc -I include -o ebin -Wall -v +debug_info -Duse_specs -pa ebin
src/rabbit_networking.erl

src/rabbit_networking.erl:49: type hostname() undefined

src/rabbit_networking.erl:71: type ip_port() undefined

gmake: *** [ebin/rabbit_networking.beam] Error 1

Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

Matthew

This e-mail is confidential and may be read, copied and used only by the intended recipient. If you have received it in error, please contact the sender immediately by return e-mail. Please then delete the e-mail and do not disclose its contents to any other person.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Search Discussions

  • Marcos Ortiz at May 31, 2011 at 3:43 am
    El 5/30/2011 10:17 PM, Matthew Barry escribi?:
    I am trying to build version 2.4.1 on Freebsd. I get the following error

    erlc -I include -o ebin -Wall -v +debug_info -Duse_specs -pa ebin
    src/rabbit_networking.erl

    src/rabbit_networking.erl:49: type hostname() undefined

    src/rabbit_networking.erl:71: type ip_port() undefined

    gmake: *** [ebin/rabbit_networking.beam] Error 1

    template10# gmake

    erlc -I include -o ebin -Wall -v +debug_info -Duse_specs -pa ebin
    src/rabbit_networking.erl

    src/rabbit_networking.erl:49: type hostname() undefined

    src/rabbit_networking.erl:71: type ip_port() undefined

    gmake: *** [ebin/rabbit_networking.beam] Error 1

    Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

    Matthew

    Which version of Erlang did you use?

    --
    Marcos Lu?s Ort?z Valmaseda
    Software Engineer (Large-Scaled Distributed Systems)

    An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
  • Matthew Barry at May 31, 2011 at 4:12 am
    The source is otp_src_R14B03.tar.gz

    Matthew