1) What are the possible argument we can pass when i declare the Queue.
And when these arguments will be used.

channel.queueDeclare(queue.getQueueName(), queue.isDurable(),
queue.isExclusive(), queue.isAutoDelete(),
queue.getArguments());

this arguments is a map.

2) Can i say like these queue should be deleted after some day/date. Lets
say if the queue is idle for 5 days then delete it(no consumer/publisher).

Thanks & Regards

Marimuthu.SP