Hi, George...

Sounds good. Please let us know how you make out...

Best regards,
Jerry
On Apr 12, 2011, at 3:32 PM, George Lee wrote:

No problem. Will try tomorrow. Thx!!

George Lee
Kuchbi Inc.
On Apr 12, 2011, at 12:26 PM, Jerry Kuch wrote:

Hi, George...

Peter, the maintainer of the repository that we were having trouble with discovered a glitch on his end that he's since remedied. Could you try again and see if your Erlang 14B install goes better this time?

Best regards,
Jerry