Hi,

I've been googling about basic reject and found that
basic.reject(true)
(requeue the message) removes the redelivered flag?

Is this correct?

Alfonso

Search Discussions

  • Simon MacMullen at Apr 12, 2011 at 1:44 pm

    On 06/04/11 10:49, Alfonso Pantoja wrote:
    Hi, Hi.
    I've been googling about basic reject and found that
    basic.reject(true)
    (requeue the message) removes the redelivered flag?

    Is this correct?
    No. basic.reject(true) leaves the redelivered flag alone (effectively
    meaning it'll always be true). Of course that's not specified either way
    in the AMQP spec, but it's what we do. Of course, you could probably
    make a case for it being either way...

    Cheers, Simon
    --
    Simon MacMullen