hi

we are looking for linux experts who also have experience with
rabbitmq, but not only that. the position is in shanghai and we can
help you to get a chinese working visa if necessary. the job mostly
involves performance analysis/optimization and implementation of new
services and systems. rabbitmq is one important part of our
environment and we would like to have more people with experience in
using it.

the official job ad:
http://bit.ly/eYMBR6

Search Discussions

  • Alexis Richardson at Apr 28, 2011 at 9:46 am
    Mauro

    Did you find someone who can help?

    I am cc'ing Alvaro since he recently moved from there and may know
    people who can help you.

    alexis

    we are looking for linux experts who also have experience with
    rabbitmq, but not only that. the position is in shanghai and we can
    help you to get a chinese working visa if necessary. the job mostly
    involves performance analysis/optimization and implementation of new
    services and systems. rabbitmq is one important part of our
    environment and we would like to have more people with experience in
    using it.

    the official job ad:
    http://bit.ly/eYMBR6
  • Alvaro Videla at Apr 28, 2011 at 9:57 am
    Hi Alexis,

    I used to work with Mauro :)

    I've recommended him to email the list.

    So, Engineers out there, The Netcircle is a very tech driven company. You will be able to work with a lot of cool stuff for keeping alive a busy website from Germany.

    Mauro should explain more what they want to offer. They helped me for relocation/visa paper work. It was a fun adventure. After 3 years working there I wanted to return to the "western" world.

    Cheers,

    Alvaro