Hi there,

I've noticed there's a new version of backport-util-concurrent (3.1) but the
java client dependencies are still on 3.0. Is it ok to use 3.1?

Thanks,

Dave Park

  • Rob Harrop at Feb 28, 2011 at 4:04 pm
    Dave,

    Since 2.3.0 we removed support for Java 1.4 so we no longer use backport-util-concurrent.

    For older clients we haven't tested the new release of buc but I'm guessing the level of support will depend heavily on what retrotranslator uses.

    Regards,

    Rob

    I've noticed there's a new version of backport-util-concurrent (3.1) but the
    java client dependencies are still on 3.0. Is it ok to use 3.1?

    Thanks,

    Dave Park
  • Holger Hoffstaette at Feb 28, 2011 at 6:19 pm

    I've noticed there's a new version of backport-util-concurrent (3.1) but
    the java client dependencies are still on 3.0. Is it ok to use 3.1?
    That "new" release is several years old already :) and would work just
    fine. IIRC more up to date releases of retrotranslator use it as well.

    -h

grouprabbitmq-discuss @
categoriesrabbitmq
postedFeb 28, '11 at 3:44p