Looking for recommendations for js libraries to communicate with RabbitMQ.

expected usage patterns: Topic based exchanges, mostly consuming, some rpc
desirable attributes: fewer dependencies are a plus, no problems
co-existing with jquery, actively developed, good community/docs

Best,

-Jeff
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Search Discussions

  • Alexis Richardson at Feb 16, 2011 at 7:47 pm
    Jeff

    I shan't dare to recommend something but you might want to consider:
    http://www.rabbitmq.com/blog/2010/11/12/rabbitmq-nodejs-rabbitjs/

    I am not sure if this addresses your needs. If it does not then let
    us know, since there are other options.

    alexis

    Looking for recommendations for js libraries to communicate with RabbitMQ.
    expected usage patterns: Topic based exchanges, mostly consuming, some rpc
    desirable attributes: fewer?dependencies?are a plus, ?no problems
    co-existing with jquery, actively developed, good community/docs
    Best,
    -Jeff

  • Max Bridgewater at Feb 16, 2011 at 7:58 pm
    Alex,

    It seems to me that Jeff is looking for a Javascript client for
    RabbitMQ. Nodejs, however is server side. Am I maybe misunderstanding
    something?

    Max.
    I shan't dare to recommend something but you might want to consider:
    http://www.rabbitmq.com/blog/2010/11/12/rabbitmq-nodejs-rabbitjs/

    I am not sure if this addresses your needs. ?If it does not then let
    us know, since there are other options.

    alexis

    Looking for recommendations for js libraries to communicate with RabbitMQ.
    expected usage patterns: Topic based exchanges, mostly consuming, some rpc
    desirable attributes: fewer?dependencies?are a plus, ?no problems
    co-existing with jquery, actively developed, good community/docs
    Best,
    -Jeff

  • Alexis Richardson at Feb 16, 2011 at 8:00 pm
    Max - thank-you.

    Jeff,

    How about - http://www.rabbitmq.com/plugins.html#rabbitmq-jsonrpc-channel
    ?

    alexis

    On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 7:58 PM, Max Bridgewater
    It seems to me that Jeff is looking for a Javascript client for
    RabbitMQ. Nodejs, however is server side. Am I maybe misunderstanding
    something?

    Max.
    I shan't dare to recommend something but you might want to consider:
    http://www.rabbitmq.com/blog/2010/11/12/rabbitmq-nodejs-rabbitjs/

    I am not sure if this addresses your needs. ?If it does not then let
    us know, since there are other options.

    alexis

    Looking for recommendations for js libraries to communicate with RabbitMQ.
    expected usage patterns: Topic based exchanges, mostly consuming, some rpc
    desirable attributes: fewer?dependencies?are a plus, ?no problems
    co-existing with jquery, actively developed, good community/docs
    Best,
    -Jeff

  • Jeff Hinrichs at Feb 16, 2011 at 8:59 pm