The reason for this is that it considers the argument to be string
instead of integer.

I've made a fix on github.com:
https://github.com/gregorymostizky/rabbitmq-management/commit/4aaed8d888222b1d7ef099c0ebd030f9a4f6f06a

It basically just adds the 'x-message-ttl' to a list of integer
parameters.

Thanks,
Gregory

Search Discussions

  • Simon MacMullen at Feb 14, 2011 at 4:53 pm

    On 14/02/11 16:25, Gregory Mostizky wrote:
    I've made a fix on github.com:
    https://github.com/gregorymostizky/rabbitmq-management/commit/4aaed8d888222b1d7ef099c0ebd030f9a4f6f06a
    Hi Gregory.

    Unfortunately to accept your patch I'd need to get you to sign a
    contributor agreement (yeah, I know). For a presumably tiny fix like
    this it's probably better if I just treat this as a bug report (for
    which, thanks...)

    Cheers, Simon

    --
    Simon MacMullen
    Staff Engineer, RabbitMQ
    SpringSource, a division of VMware

Related Discussions

Discussion Navigation
viewthread | post
Discussion Overview
grouprabbitmq-discuss @
categoriesrabbitmq
postedFeb 14, '11 at 4:25p
activeFeb 14, '11 at 4:53p
posts2
users2
websiterabbitmq.com
irc#rabbitmq

People

Translate

site design / logo © 2021 Grokbase