Hi all,

I'm looking to install rabbitmq server onto a production machine, and am a little confused as to the erlang dependencies. I see that version R12-B3 is mentioned in one place, and R13-B5 in another (admittedly Windows which could be different).

We will be installing version 2.2.0 from RPM on a RedHat Enterprise 5.5 server. Following the yum/EPEL route gives me the erlang version R12-B5.

Could anyone please clarify if this combination is suitable?

Many thanks,
Jon Rowland

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Search Discussions

  • Simon MacMullen at Jan 11, 2011 at 6:28 pm