hi everyone

on my rabbitmq-server have one queue this queue has stored many msg ,i have
many consumers want to connect this queue ,so the server has many channels,
but some consumer can receive the msg, the other consumer can not receive,i
use rabbitmqctl list_channels found some channels has so many msg ?but the
other one has 0 msg ,how can i do to make send msg balance to all channels?

Thanks
--
Kevin Chan

XiaMen China
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Search Discussions

  • Marek Majkowski at Nov 24, 2010 at 10:01 am
    Kevin,

    Please take a look at our second tutorial:
    http://www.rabbitmq.com/tutorial-two-python.html

    I think what you need is 'basic.qos' command.

    Cheers,
    Marek