Hi,

I get this exception when I try to declare an exchange:

RabbitMQ.Client.Exceptions.OperationInterruptedException : The AMQP
operation was interrupted: AMQP close-reason, initiated by Peer,
code@4, text="NOT_FOUND - no queue 'myqueue' in vhost '/'",
classIdP, methodId0, cause [nunit2] at
RabbitMQ.Client.Impl.SimpleBlockingRpcContinuation.GetReply ()
[0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
[nunit2] at RabbitMQ.Client.Impl.ModelBase.ModelRpc
(RabbitMQ.Client.Impl.MethodBase method,
RabbitMQ.Client.Impl.ContentHeaderBase header, System.Byte[] body)
[0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
[nunit2] at
RabbitMQ.Client.Framing.Impl.v0_8.Model.ExchangeDeclare (System.String
exchange, System.String type, Boolean passive, Boolean durable,
Boolean autoDelete, Boolean internal, Boolean nowait, IDictionary
arguments) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
[nunit2] at RabbitMQ.Client.Impl.ModelBase.ExchangeDeclare
(System.String exchange, System.String type, Boolean durable)
[0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
[nunit2] at tools.RabbitConnection.ExchangeDeclare (System.String
exchange) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Does anybody know why it complains about QUEUE NOT FOUND when I call
ExchangeDeclare? Is this a bug or a feature? :)

I'm using .Net client 1.8.0.

Thanks,
Ovidiu

Search Discussions

  • Matthew Sackman at Oct 2, 2010 at 10:22 pm
    This exception is not caused by exchange declaration. Can you post the
    code that is causing this?
[...]

  • Matthias Radestock at Oct 3, 2010 at 7:35 am
    Ovidiu,

    Ovidiu Deac wrote:
    I get this exception when I try to declare an exchange:
    [...]
    Does anybody know why it complains about QUEUE NOT FOUND when I call
    ExchangeDeclare?
    Are you perhaps setting NoWait=true in a preceding queue declaration?

    When an asynchronous command causes an exception it is possible for that
    exception to be returned against the next synchronous command since the
    client API has no way of telling which of the two commands caused the
    exception.

    Regards,

    Matthias.
  • Ovidiu Deac at Oct 3, 2010 at 12:58 pm
    You are right. I was doing that.

    Thanks!

    On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 10:35 AM, Matthias Radestock
    I get this exception when I try to declare an exchange:
    [...]
    Does anybody know why it complains about QUEUE NOT FOUND when I call
    ExchangeDeclare?
    Are you perhaps setting NoWait=true in a preceding queue declaration?

    When an asynchronous command causes an exception it is possible for that
    exception to be returned against the next synchronous command since the
    client API has no way of telling which of the two commands caused the
    exception.

    Regards,

    Matthias.

grouprabbitmq-discuss @