I've updated to 1.8.0 and with the same code I get a 404 NOT_FOUND when i
use queue_declare

---------------------
Traceback (most recent call last):
(...)
File "/usr/local/sbin/test2", line 138, in __init__
self.chan_in.queue_declare(queue='st.test-o.com_q', durable=True,
exclusive=True, auto_delete=False)
File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.5/amqplib/client_0_8/channel.py", line
1296, in queue_declare
(50, 11), # Channel.queue_declare_ok
File
"/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.5/amqplib/client_0_8/abstract_channel.py", line
105, in wait
return amqp_method(self, args)
File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.5/amqplib/client_0_8/channel.py", line
274, in _close
(class_id, method_id))
amqplib.client_0_8.exceptions.AMQPChannelException: (404, u"NOT_FOUND - no
queue 'st.test-o.com_q' in vhost '/'", (50, 10), 'Channel.queue_declare')

I've changed st.test-o.com_q to st_test-o_com_q and had no problem...
periods are not allowed in queue names now?

Nico C?sar
http://blog.nicocesar.com