I'm using Java library and basicConsume to receive messages.

Messages are retrieved and queued without ack and I need to ack messages
before I start process it. Since channels are not thread-safe and I
noticed that delivery tag is channel-specific (I cannot use different
channel to ack message received by other channel), what is proper way to
ack messages? Channel that receives messages leaves in Connection thread
(this is the way Java lib works), but ack needs to be sent from another
thread.