Hi,

I mentioned that the reason that Tony and I would be in San Diego was
an AMQP event on 1-3 April. You are all invited to attend on April
1st. This is a good chance to meet everyone working on the AMQP specs
and make your voice heard - on any issue. The agenda is geared around
plans for AMQP 1.0 but people who already use AMQP are welcomed to
talk about what they are doing. If you have any concerns about AMQP
or requests for action, this is a good forum to share them. Or maybe
you just like the idea of visiting San Diego.

I attach a flyer.

Best wishes,

alexis