John,
On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 2:36 PM, John Arnold wrote:
Ben

Two questions:
1. Is there any easy way to search the archives?
Apart from google, I think that Nabble and trapexit may index the
archives. I don't know because I've got everything indexed in Gmail.
2. Can I use rabbitmqctl to create Exchanges, or shall I use the answer to
(1) to find out? :-)
No. The design decision behind this was not to duplicate functionality
that is already available in wire clients - you could for example use
the Python or Ruby clients interactively or via a script.

BTW do you not subscribe to the list?

HTH,

Ben

grouprabbitmq-discuss @