I want to submit a package to CRAN and I am getting the following Note:

* checking CRAN incoming feasibility ... NOTE
New submission

How can I take care of this? And/or is it a big deal?

Thanks and sorry if this is something that I easily overlooked I have
googled this topic for a while and found nothing.

Chris

Search Discussions

  • Hadley Wickham at Sep 22, 2012 at 7:05 am
    After uploading your package via ftp, in your email to
    cran at r-project.org you need to state that you agree to the CRAN
    repository policy
    (http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/policies.html)

    Hadley

    On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 1:02 AM, Christopher Desjardins
    I want to submit a package to CRAN and I am getting the following Note:

    * checking CRAN incoming feasibility ... NOTE
    New submission

    How can I take care of this? And/or is it a big deal?

    Thanks and sorry if this is something that I easily overlooked I have
    googled this topic for a while and found nothing.

    Chris

    [[alternative HTML version deleted]]