On 09/06/2012 05:00 AM, r-help-request at r-project.org wrote:
Hi, R experts

I am currently using lmekin() function in coxme package to fit a
mixed effect model for family based genetic data. How can I extract the p
value from a lmekin object? When I print the object in R console, I can
see the p value and Z value are just over there. But I can not extract them
by the coef() function. kinfit$coefficient$fixed (kinfit is the name of the
lmekin object) just include the intercept and the value of fixed effects.
Where are p and Z values?

Thank you!
Similar to lme and lmer, lmekin and coxme have
fixef(fit) returns the coefficients of the fixed effects
vcov(fit) returns the variance-covariance matrix of the fixed effects

so fixef(fit)/ sqrt(diag(vcov(fit))

groupr-help @
categoriesr
postedSep 6, '12 at 1:53p