Grokbase Groups R r-help June 2012
R-folks. Sorry for the cross-posting, but I wanted to share a link to
a (fairly long) blog post I created which tries to take the mystery
out of getting R setup for doing high performance/parallel computing
if you have to compile R from scratch:

http://lostingeospace.blogspot.com/2012/06/r-and-hpc-blas-mpi-in-linux-environment.html

Let me know if you have any comments/corrections on it. Cheers!

--j

--
Jonathan A. Greenberg, PhD
Assistant Professor

Search Discussions

  • Jonathan Greenberg at Jun 3, 2012 at 8:45 pm
    R-folks: Sorry for the cross-posting, but I wanted to share a link to
    a (fairly long) blog post I created which tries to take the mystery
    out of getting R setup for doing high performance/parallel computing
    if you have to compile R from scratch:

    http://lostingeospace.blogspot.com/2012/06/r-and-hpc-blas-mpi-in-linux-environment.html

    Let me know if you have any comments/corrections on it. Cheers!

    --j

    --
    Jonathan A. Greenberg, PhD
    Assistant Professor
    Department of Geography and Geographic Information Science
    607 South Mathews Avenue, MC 150
    Urbana, IL 61801
    Phone: 415-763-5476
    AIM: jgrn307, MSN: jgrn307 at hotmail.com, Gchat: jgrn307, Skype: jgrn3007