Hi

Please any one help in finding the predicted value for lmer function

model<- lmer(formula =formula,data=data,verbose=TRUE,family = "gaussian")

I need to get predicted value for this model.

I'm not able to get the formula

Please help

Thanks in advance

Arun

  • Ben Bolker at Dec 14, 2011 at 1:04 pm

    Please see the code at http://glmm.wikidot.com/faq , and
    direct further questions about lmer to the r-sig-mixed-models at r-project.org
    mailing list ...

groupr-help @
categoriesr
postedDec 14, '11 at 4:12a
activeDec 14, '11 at 1:04p
websiter-project.org
irc#r

2 users in discussion

Ben Bolker: 1 post Arunkumar1111: 1 post