Grokbase Groups R r-help August 2008
Dear all,

Have you ever been stuck in an airport because your flight was delayed
or cancelled and wondered if you could have predicted it if you'd had
more data? This is your chance to find out.

I'd like to let you know about the American Statistical Association's
Data Expo 09. This year's challenge is to analyse and summarise
flight performance data for all commercial flights in the US for the
last 20 years. The data set is giant - 120 million records, 11 gig of
data - but I provide some hints on the website to get you started.

Please check out the website for more details:
http://stat-computing.org/dataexpo/2009/

Regards,

Hadley

groupr-help @