Hello,

The package cts on CRAN generated a note on some systems. For
instance:

checking compiled code ... NOTE
File ?/home/ripley/R/Lib32/cts/libs/cts.so?:
Found ?abort?, possibly from ?abort? (C)

which can be found from the link
http://www.r-project.org/nosvn/R.check/r-patched-solaris-sparc/cts-00check.html

But the package uses Fortran subroutines only without any C
subroutines. In addition, it appears that no stop statement was used in
the Fortran subroutines. See the following check results:

http://www.r-project.org/nosvn/R.check/r-devel-linux-x86_64-gcc-fedora/cts-00check.html

I would welcome any thoughts on this matter.

Thank you very much.

Zhu Wang

Search Discussions

  • Uwe Ligges at Jan 15, 2012 at 6:27 pm
    I looked quickly through the most common keywords and have not found any
    instance in your source files. The R checks are not really sure about
    the problems ands may result in false positives, hence these are notes
    rather than WARNINGs or ERRORs. If this is a false positive, the Note
    can be ignores.

    Best,
    Uwe Ligges