Grokbase Groups R r-devel July 2010

I have a written a C code for R and used R CMD SHLIB to compile it.
However, it returns segmentation fault on some 64 bits machines.
What are some of the potential reasons for this?
Thanks for the help/advice on the matter.

Best regards,
stan

Search Discussions

  • Prof Brian Ripley at Jul 21, 2010 at 8:43 am